CoachMarque Coach Hire in The Uk
CoachMarque is not a single company but a body of almost 50 different coach operators covering England, Northern Ireland, Wales and Scotland providing coach hire in the UK. What brought this group together? A desire to bring out the best in the UK’s coach industry and to separate those companies which strive to hold the highest of standards in all aspects of their operations.
CoachMarque was formed in 1998 by the Confederation of Passenger Transport (CPT) as a quality ‘kite mark’ with the aim of accrediting all UK coach operators which adhere to a number of laid down standards. These standards cover coach age and condition, maintenance and safety, staff training and customer care, office standards and facilities, financial standing and insurance/security and last but not least effective complaint handling.
All CoachMarque companies are independently audited to ensure that a clean, safe and professional environment consistent with or better than current Health & Safety Regulations is provided at all times for staff and customers. All CoachMarque companies have a Health & Safety policy statement which is made available on request to customers.
Each CoachMarque member company has an Environmental Policy which covers specific aspects of coach operations including the disposal of litter, oil and other fluids, the discharge of chemical toilets only at approved places and minimizing the running of engines when coaches are parked.
All member companies of CoachMarque are required to have a daily walk around check of their coach by the driver or an engineer and a written report must be made. A system is in place at all companies to report any damage or defect which becomes apparent on any coach and records must indicate that defects are fully rectified before the vehicle returns to service.
- Driver Training
All CoachMarque member companies have a formal commitment to training and procedures which aim to ensure that the highest standards are maintained.
All member companies have an effective complaints procedure each with a nominated person taking responsibility for answering complaints. Strict timescales are adhered to in acknowledging and responding to customer complaints.
For These reasons coach Marque are the only people to contact when contemplating coach hire in the UK
Type of work
CoachMarque operators can provide a wide spread of services including private coach hire in the UK, airport transfers, organized group travel, school trips, daytours and extended package coach tour holidays throughout the UK, Ireland and continental Europe and scheduled / express services. Some also offer limousine services.
CoachMarque member companies in the UK have a combined fleet of over 950 coaches at your disposal. All coaches registered with CoachMarque are identifiable by the green/blue CoachMarque logo (shown on this page) on or around the main front passenger door, one similarly placed on the opposite side, and one on the rear.
The vast UK fleet of CoachMarque registered vehicles cover a wide range of amenity levels with something to suit every budget and requirement. Most have air conditioning, air suspension, reclining seats, on board toilets, seat belts and in-coach entertainment including CD/DVD, satellite navigation etc. Many CoachMarque operators have a corporate/sports team type coach with ultra high luxury interiors which can be hired out. These have tables, soft seating, bar, full entertainment systems, hostess service if requested etc.
List of UK members of CoachMarque
- Maynes Travel Buckie, Banffshire
- Moffat & Williamson Newport on Tay, Fife
- Central Taxis and Coaches Aberdeen, Aberdeenshire
- AMB Travel Ashford, Kent
- Alfa Travel Chorley, Lancashire
- Anderson Travel London
- Anthonys Travel Runcorn, Cheshire
- Birmingham International Birmingham
- Brighton & Hove Hove, East Sussex
- Chalkwell Garage & Coach Hire Sittingbourne, Kent
- Classic Coaches Co Durham
- Coastal Coaches Preston, Lancashire
- Coliseum Coaches Southampton, Hampshire Lancashire
- Courtesy Coaches Oldham, Lancashire
- Drury Coaches Goole, North Humberside
- Durham City Coaches Brandon, Durham
- Eastons Coaches Norwich, Norfolk
- E Stott & Sons Huddersfield, West Yorkshire
- Epsom Coaches Epsom, Surrey
- Excelsior Coaches Bournemouth, Dorset
- Galloway European Stowmarket, Suffolk
- Golden Boy Coaches Hoddesdon, Hertfordshire
- Grey’s of Ely Ely, Cambridgeshire
- Johnsons Coach Travel Solihull, West Midlands
- J G Theatre Club Uckfield, East Sussex
- Lakeside Coaches Ellesmere,Shropshire
- Lucketts Travel Fareham, Hampshire
- Macpherson Coaches Swadlincote, Derbyshire
- Marshalls Coaches Leighton Buzzard, Bedfordshire
- Marshalls of Sutton-on-Trent Newark, Nottinghamshire
- Passenger Plus Ashford, Kent
- Reays Coaches Wigtown, Cumbria
- Richmond Coaches Royston, Hertfordshire
- Ron Dew & Sons Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire
- Rover European Stroud, Gloucestershire
- Scotland & Bates Ashford, Kent
- Stanley Travel Stanley, Co Durham
- Stewarts Coaches Reading, Berkshire
- Talisman Coach Lines Colchester, Essex
- Tellings Golden Miller Twickenham, Middlesex
- The Kings Ferry Gillingham,
- The Travellers Choice Carnforth, Lancashire
- Worthing Coaches Worthing, West Sussex
- Alpine Travel Llandudno, Conwy
- Edwards Coaches Pontypridd, Mid Glamorgan
- Jones Login Whitland, Carmarthenshire,
- Ulsterbus Tours Belfast
In this part of website members can tell clients about new promotion or sales. In this case every member shoud send to website administrator information about current promotion or sale and time duration. Memo will be send to every member with information about it and special form to fill out.
The Global Passenger Network (GPN) is an association of the best motor coach companies across the world. With members currently in 29 different countries, if you need group transportation abroad or coach hire in the UK then call us here in CoachMarque, speak to us, in our own language if you would prefer, and then we can handle your request for you.
We are the GPN member for United Kingdom and by using us for your transportation needs abroad you can be sure, through our membership of the organisation, that you will receive the same high standards of service and quality of vehicles that you are used to in our own country.
The Global Passenger Network sets high compliance standards all members need to achieve so you can travel content in the knowledge that your transportation abroad will be operated by professionals.
The Global Passenger Network – making group transport easy!