We are proud to share with you some latest news of our GPN coach member in Ireland, EI Travel:
• Four new coaches from our GPN Strategic Partners, Van Hool and Mercedes to be delivered in June.
• Purchased a city cycling business in Dublin
• Launching Irish Day Tours in Ireland’s second biggest city Cork with tours to the Ring of Kerry and the Southern most tip of Ireland
• Launching Ireland’s first “farm to fork” culinary tour
• Launching new Celtic tour
• Have set up another Gravedigger night tour in Galway city on the west coast. We aim to franchise this tour in other cities.
• Create partnership with Wow Air and they are now selling our tours as a after sale online element to their flights.
• Have set up our first office outside of Ireland in Paris where we will be concentrating on French incoming MICE business and group travel.
• Attending the MITT show in Moscow for the first time targeting the five star travel market from Russia
• New business won this include: Alpetour Touristische, Zemke Travel, Vector Consultancy, Putra, Travel Edventures, Tenon Tours, UCD International, Hotels around the world, CPL Solutions, Exoterra, EventHoliday, Rosemont, Avanti Language Institute.
• Our company is a finalist in SME Business Ireland awards to be announced on April 19th.
• Are currently in the middle of our launch of our new in house built logistics software, COMET the upgraded version of our previous EMIT.
If you need coach transportation in Ireland, do not hesitate in contact our coach member, EI travel. Coach hire Ireland www.gpn.travel/en/ireland